Re: gusto 3 phone/is there a tutorial to see before I purchase it?

Laz

that depends on whether the flip phone is 3G or 4G but the activated
Haven and Gusto 3 phones on Verizon hav a limited life span on Verizon
as at some point they will close down the 3G band. Like I said one can
still activate them on Selectel for which we're a dealer, page Plus,
or TracFone.

Laz

On 1/14/19, Holly <feyk7@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi Laz:

My hubby still has an old flip phone. He has no interest in using a smart
phone. I was just hanging on to my old Gusto 3 in case his phone ever quit.

I upgraded to an IPhone two years ago.

We have a Verizon plan, so guess the Gusto 3 will be worthless with Verizon

now. Do you think he will still be able to use his flip phone much longer?

Holly

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com