Re: gusto 3 phone/is there a tutorial to see before I purchase it?

Laz

I recommend you give Verizon a call for the most up-to-date
information as to the state of 3G phones. There are some 4G flip
phones out there and I'm sure someone who knows more about them than I
will speak up.

Laz

On 1/14/19, joanne <grandma1323@gmail.com> wrote:
So are you saying I won't be able to use these at all soon? I mean at all,
not for anything? If I stay with my plan would that make a difference and I

can continue to use the Gusto or Haven for texting and calling? That's all I

do with these phones, so will I still be able to do that? Are any of the 4G

phones raised buttons or are they all flat screens? I also have a Convoy
which is harder to use but doable. Is the Convoy a 4G, do you know?