Re: Seeking Split Headset for computer and business Phone

Michael Mote

If you are using a hard phone, and it sounds like you are, you could use the one ear headset that is available at office supply stores, and then use an ear bud or an ear piece that goes around your ear.  If you’re using a soft phone, you could split the audio.  JAWS will let you do this as well.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of jlblists@...
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Seeking Split Headset for computer and business Phone

I know Plantronics used to make one, but they no longer sell it.  It can be purchased from resellers, but I’m reluctant, because I need a product that will continue to be available.

Anybody have a suggestion for a call center setting?  It needs to work with business phones from Cisco, and one ear needs to connect to either a 3.5MM plug or USB for the computer.

Thanks.