From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mohamed
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 5:02 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Hacking Into Notetakers

The upgrades are password protected as well.

On 1/24/2019 5:00 AM, Mohamed via Groups.Io wrote:
I think Hims products have the same issue for the most part. I
remember a hack to get in and access the system files from within the
unit, but I I can't quite recall the details. Something like typing
/flashdisk/../ in the address bar, but even then I think you encounter
the same issue.

On 1/24/2019 4:35 AM, George Zaynoun wrote:
What about Hims products?