Re: Hacking Into Notetakers

Mohamed

You have to copy them from the U2. This area of the disk is invisible to the PC as far as I know. Be aware that you may not be able to copy everything, though.

On 1/26/2019 12:11 PM, George Zaynoun wrote:
Thank you I managed now to see the contents, will try to locate where Braille tables are, if I wanna copy these contents as they are can I open the flashdrive from the pc in the same way or do I have to use the U2 and copy to an sd or flash drive from the unit itself?
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
<main@TechTalk.groups.io> <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> On
Behalf
Of Jack And Becky
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:02 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io <mailto:main@techtalk.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Hacking Into Notetakers
I am with you guys Totally on this one! Love to see these
things get
a new lease on life so to speak !! Jack and Bex
On Jan 23, 2019, at 9:26 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com
<mailto:joshknnd1982@gmail.com>> wrote:
this would be excellent. It would be nice to be able to
preserve old
notetakers such as the brailleNote classic by making a complete
image
of its storeage drive and OS and software and firmware
including its
text to speech, and then run it inside an emulator in windows 10.
Josh

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE    SWEDEN