From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pamela
Dominguez
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 12:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Check writing.

I have some things withdrawn automatically, but that is something that's a
double-edged sword. You have to keep a close eye on your bank statements if
you do things that way. I have had things withdrawn that I didn't want to
happen, or that were supposed to have been stopped, and I discover they are
still continuing. So then, when I discover that, I have to go after it and
figure out how to get it stopped. But anyway, this building has us give
checks. I don't know if they won't do automatic withdrawal or what.
Because I think I heard of one guy who worked it out with them to have it
done. But I don't think it's standard operating procedure with this rental
office. Pam.