Re: wanting VPN but not sure which is accessible to use and set up

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

Try express VPN.  It is the best I've found at protecting all facets of your privacy.

George

On 1/16/2019 12:02 PM, joanne wrote:
For our home jobs it was suggested to set up a separate VPN, and while I kind of know what it does I would like to know of the easiest one to set up and use with Jaws and windows 7 We were wanting to set up a VPN but really don't understand how to do it or if there's a company that can walk us through getting it set up and showing us how to use their service. Any suggestions?