From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy .Tidwell
Sent: January 29, 2019 2:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the DTBM machine from nls

I just got one yesterday, it is an advanced player, the one I returned was an advanced player, and the only reason I returned it was that it no longer would hold a charge.

-----Original Message-----d Levy
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 12:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Not necessarily. The NLS stopped producing advanced players a few years ago, and many network libraries no longer have any on hand as replacements for patrons who return defective players or want to swap a standard player for an advanced one. Before returning your standard player for an advanced one, contact your network library first to determine whether they have any available. All advanced players sent out by network libraries are now refurbished units; there are no longer any new units available for circulation, and the only new players currently being produced are standard models.
Gerald

On 1/29/2019 11:15 AM, Andy .Tidwell wrote:
Hello Troy, if you would like to get an advanced player it is as easy
as contacting your library and requesting one and they will trade out with you no questions ask it Will take a couple of days for you to receive it.