A few questions about Braille screen input on the iPad.

Victor

Hi all:

I have a few more questions about Braille screen input on the iPad.

First, when using six-dot Braille, how do I type the At sign? I know
how to do that with eight-dot Braille using my Focus 40, but I haven't
figured out how to do that using Braille screen input.

Secondly, how do I toggle between typing letters and numbers using
Braille screen input?

Finally, when using my Focus Braille display to type Facebook messages
and tweets, I can't seem to complete the message or tweet. For some
reason, I seem to only be able to type a couple of words.

All help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Victor