Re: Virtual Recorder Question

Jim Rawls

It does work. As I said before, I use it every week to record my show for the global voice. What version are you using? I may be able to help there. that may make a difference. Honest, it works. Let me know if I can help. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Abbie Taylor
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2019 10:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Virtual Recorder Question

I got it to work once a few weeks ago after I downloaded it, but the next day, I couldn't even open it, and I haven't been able to open it since. I then read on another list that the person who developed it passed away, so I don't think it's even supported anymore. This is too bad. It would have met my recording needs perfectly. If anyone knows of any other simple recording programs that can produce mp3 files, please let me know.