Re: the DTBM machine from nls

Holly

Dave:

I have to stand up for us old folks. I was 60 when I went blind. Immediately learned a computer, which I had never had any interest in before I went blind. I graduated from books on cassettes to the digital player, then to a Victor Stream and now an IPhone using the Bard mobile app.

I cook, take care of all my own finances, dress myself and feed myself too.

Lumping older blind people in a group is like lumping all blind people in the same group. All of us are different.

I am 75 now and still love learning new technology.

The only thing I can't do is clean house. Hahahaha.

Holly

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."