Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wireless laserjet printer question

Hi Robin:

You may need to install the software the printer came with.  Possibly, the necessary wireless interface software is on the CD you have.  I’ll suggest disconnecting the USB plug before doing this.  In my case, I didn’t even bother to use the USB plug my printer came with.  I simply installed the accompanying software and the wireless protocol was easy to set with a screen reader and no sighted help.

I understand that the software may be badly designed for accessibility.  Be that as it may, I believe that if you call HP’s Tech Support, they’ll gladly help you with the wireless interface if all other attempts don’t seem to be working as expected.  I find Canon Tech Support folks to be pretty cool, and I think that HP folks are about the same if not better.

With that, I’m going back to CUTTING THE WIRES and lining them up for sale on Wall Street just to see how much I’ll make in such an auction <smile>, all the very best!

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado