Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 8:58 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Wireless laserjet printer question

Hi Everybody,
I was just curious if anyone out there is using a wireless capable laserjet printer which you were able to set up out of the box without vision and if so which ones and are you using it under windows 10?
I ask because I purchased an HP wireless capable printer with my new windows 10 pc and thus far even with it hooked up via USB for now I can’t find a way to communicate with any web interface it might have for getting its wireless connectivity started using screen readers at all.  It might soon be returned which led me to wonder if anyone has had greater success with such devices and if so with which models.
Thanks for all light you could shed on this for me in advance.
Robin