Re: Router questions

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hello, yes, that's right. I've seen Marvin's message about this on another list. Essentially, he didn't want Maheen to be the only one, so he reported it all. Mark then had a look, and closed it all. Freelists is new to me, though.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 12 Nov 2015, at 9:36 p.m., Laz <laz@talkingmp3players.com> wrote:

And it was due to the actions of two people, Marvin and Maheen, two
unstable and very dangerous individuals to be associated with. Maheen
threw a fit and ranted about other sharing groups on groups.io when
his list was closed down and Marvin confessed to having written
directly to the head honcho at groups.io and naming all the file
sharing groups on their service.

On 11/12/15, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,Every audio sharing list, to my knowledge, is gone, as long as they
were on groups.io.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 12 Nov 2015, at 6:39 p.m., angelsonsAna <anaglobe@bell.net> wrote:

Hello there, is audio tracks still going? and can anyone subscribe?

-----Original Message----- From: Rishi D Mack
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:33 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Router questions

ah. sorry. Well, I end up getting it fixed. turns out was my router gone
bad. lightning fried it

-----Original Message----- From: Blaster Nil8
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:21 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

Sorry, I'm not a facetime or Skype guy. Could you clarify your
situation? What make and model is your router? What OS are you
running? have you accessed it before and only recently lost access?
Are you saying when you type 192.168.1.1 into your browser you get a
page not found error message. Any additional information would be
helpful.

You should probably start a new thread to get more attention from the
list and to keep this list organized.

Regards,
Blaster
On 11/11/15, Rishi D Mack <mackrishi@live.com> wrote:
Hi, is it possible I can get some help with someone through face time,
or
Skype, to fix my Internet router? I am not seeing my default gateway, and
can't access my router. I really really really do need help with this if
anyone can. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2015, at 4:17 PM, Blaster Nil8 <blaster.nil8@gmail.com>
wrote:

It looks like you need to set the security to none to access wep mode.

Here's a link on how to do this:
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5086?locale=en_US

HTH,
Blaster

On 11/11/15, Donald L. Roberts <donald.roberts99@gmail.com> wrote:
My router is an Airport Extreme which is working very well. I am
using
w p a 2 as an encryption protocol. There are two networks set up on
the
router, one of which is labeled as a guest network. I want the main
network to use W P A 2 protocol, but I want the guest network to use W
P which, if my understanding is correct, is the only protocol
supported
by my Pacmate. So, in summary, I want one network to be W P A 2 with
one password, and the other network to use W E P with a different
password. Is this possible; and if so, how is it done.

I am aware of the vulnerability when using W E P, but if my
understanding about the Pacmate is correct, then W E P is my only
option.

Thanks in advance for responses.

Don Roberts

Bluetooth devices, and accessories