Re: A few questions about Braille screen input on the iPad.

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hello,
In UEB, do a dot 4, than an a.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 12 Nov 2015, at 10:37 p.m., Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm familiar with UEB. What is the At sign using UEB?

VictorOn 11/12/15, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
hello,
well, I use UEB, so not sure about the at sign.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 12 Nov 2015, at 10:11 p.m., Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi:

My Braille code is Nemeth.

VictorOn 11/12/15, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello There,
sorry, an't help with display, but can with braille. What's your braille
code, under settings, general, accessibility, voice over, braille?

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 12 Nov 2015, at 8:09 p.m., Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:

I have a few more questions about Braille screen input on the iPad.

First, when using six-dot Braille, how do I type the At sign? I know
how to do that with eight-dot Braille using my Focus 40, but I haven't
figured out how to do that using Braille screen input.

Secondly, how do I toggle between typing letters and numbers using
Braille screen input?

Finally, when using my Focus Braille display to type Facebook messages
and tweets, I can't seem to complete the message or tweet. For some
reason, I seem to only be able to type a couple of words.

All help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Victor