Re: Dropbox icon missing from system tray

Carlos

The
"show all icons"
setting may have become disabled.  If so, to reenable it do the following.
1. Move to the Desktop by pressing Windows key M or Windows key D.
2. Tab once to the
"Start"
button.
4. Press Alt Enter to open the
"Taskbar and Start Menu Properties"
dialog.
5. Tab until you hear
"Notification area Customize..."
and press enter.
6. Tab once again until you find the checkbox labeled
"Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar"
and check it.
7. Select the
"OK"
button to exit the "Notification Area Icons" dialog.
8. Select
"OK"
again to exit the