sound modifying programs?

Keith S

Hi,

Are there any programs out there to take a sound file, have some sort of setting copy the modulation of the file and allow that modulation to another file?

I used to play a game called "starcraft" when I was sighted and there are sound files that I extracted from the game.

I now play alter aeon on line and would like to have some of  the sound qualities added to text files I hvae craeted with an audtio capture program.

Basically, is there any program outh erhe to  allow a person to take a voice sample or sound file and then add, lets say, a darth vader deepness and hiss to it?

The starcraft files are alien in nature and I would liek to add those types of sound effects to a sound sample of my own voice.

Thanks

Keith