Re: Cereproc TTS, anybody used their products?

Walter Ramage

Hi.  Thanks.  I assume then there should be no problem with jaws seeing it.  Walter

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris G
Sent: 12 February 2019 18:35
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cereproc TTS, anybody used their products?

It would be a SAPI 5 synthesizer, so you would tell JAWS to use the SAPI voice.

On 2/12/2019 10:57 AM, Walter Ramage via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Guys.  There is a Scottish company called CereProc that does TTS voices.  I would like to purchase one of these but I'm not sure if it would be compatible with JAWS.

Has anybody used any of their TTS voices?  The samples given are very good quality and although many are easy on the ear I do like the "Heather" voice

I'll paste a link for this voice below but if you want to sample any other voices then the web site is www.cereproc.com.

If you have used these voices or know if they are compatible with JAWS (or NVDA) then I would appreciate your comments.  Walter.

Link to the Heather voice.

https://www.cereproc.com/en/node/650