Upgrading Microsoft Word

Abbie Taylor

I'm using Word 2013 with a Windows 10 64-bit desktop PC running NVDA. At times, it becomes unresponsive, especially when braille is connected. Usually, restarting NVDA resolves the problem. My display works fine with other programs, so I think it's safe to rule that out as the culprit.

So I'm considering upgrading Microsoft Word. I understand the 2016 version works well with NVDA, but is that the latest one? How much does it cost, and can I just get it and not the whole office suite? If someone has a direct download link, that would also be appreciated. Thank you.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@gmail.com