How do I get microsoft voices to be in both core voices and sapi folders?

I'm using NVDA 18.4 and windows 1803
I had issue with the synth I was using before windows update. I'm
attempting to migrate to using a different one. I downloaded a few
languages to get different voices to use. I have a couple in the sapi
folder and all of them in the core voices folder. However, I made
changes to one of the voices and it is for the sapi voices ... which
don't have the voices I want to try/use.
Where on my computer do I find these voices to edit?
How do I get them to be both in sapi and core voices options for synth in NVDA?
I was only able to find one voice to edit though I have multiple
voices in both sapi and core voices.

Any help will be appreciated.