Re: Trouble reading messages in Windows Mail App

Sharon Hooley

Actually, I was using NVDA, but I don't remember if I tried Narrator in this app.

Yes, jaws does not work in the mail app; they have not fixed it. I too use narrator or nvda when checking mail. If you use jaws, it freezes up and you have to cloes the app and wait for jas to come back! Just another annoying thing that freedom has these days. Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites:
National Federation of The Blind: