From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sent: February 10, 2019 3:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] customer service jobs

Gerald, I don't have problems understanding CSR's located outside the United
States! As a matter of fact, I became friends with a few and corresponded
with them on and off for quite some time. I barely call Customer Service
anymore cause I'm able to resolve most computer issues by tinkering, getting
in and out of trouble with my toys. I have had friends from the
Philippines, India and Jamaica. The individual from Jamaica worked at
amazon.com/ I had called to enquire about a product that had not been
delivered in the stated timeframe.

Without a doubt, it would be great if real CSR jobs could be given to
individuals with disabilities right here who are able to work. I wonder how
much the likes of amazon, Google Apple and Microsoft are doing in this
regard.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado