Re: Looking for an acessible contact manager

Chris G <chris@...>

Isn't there a notes field?

On 2/15/2019 4:01 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
It does look good, but there's nothing in it that makes it possible to record any historical information about a contact.

On 2/15/2019 2:59 AM, Chris G wrote:
Hi,

Check out Handy Address Book from:

https://www.beiley.com/habook/

The last time I used it it was very accessible.  It might fill your needs.

On 2/14/2019 9:56 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
I need to keep names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and a contact history--last contact date, notes on contact, follow-up date, those kinds of things; stuff you'd associate with sales and marketing. Suggestions welcome.