Re: deleting books from flash drive

Barb O'Connor

Ann, I would just like to make one slight correction for deleting books from the second generation stream. When you are finished reading a book, you do not have to go back to the bookshelf. You just press the three key and it will say something like, “delete current book from SD card quote.

Barb

On Feb 18, 2019, at 6:16 AM, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:

Hi all,

This is something which computers users should be trained to do by their trainers. The easiest way to do this is below. You can do it from within BEX, but it's a little complicated.

1. Activate Windows Explorer i.e Computer or This PC. Arrow down to your external media and press enter. You will find a list of folders.

2. Hold down your ctrl key and go down through the list. When you find a book you want to delete, hit the spacebar. This will select it.

3. Once you have selected all your books which you want to delete, hit the delete key.

You can also delete books after reading them with the Stream or Stratus by going to the book shelf and hitting the numbers 3 and the pound key.

Ann P.