Re: Removing System Healer with Malwarebytes or Spy Hunter

enes sarıbaş

On 11/13/2015 7:51 PM, Carlos wrote:
Well it certainly can't hurt to try, but as I said ADW cleaner is not really a malware scanner. I suppose if System Healer is adware/junkware then it might be detected by ADW cleaner, but my suspicion is that it is some kind of rogue malware scanner based on the name.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Armando Vias" <armando.l.vias@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Removing System Healer with Malwarebytes or Spy Hunter

I would recomend using ADW Cleaner to remove the malware. If you unexpectly have ads on your computer, you will ADW Cleaner to remove them. The easiest way to install Malware Bytes is the Ninite installer.
Go to
www.ninite.com
Under security, click on MalWare Bytes and then click get installer. Save the installer, open the installer in the folder that you saved in. Agree to the User Account Controll. Wait for the installer to be installing MalwareBytes. Thanks