Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to check for installs available

Dear Sandra & List:

JAWS has a function to show your number of remaining installs, not sure, if Open Book does.

If need be, call (800) 444-4443 and choose the option for activation assistance. Give them your jaws license and Open Book license; they will give you your remaining installs. If you have less than three installs remaining, they will offer you three more.

If you have several versions of JAWS on the PC, each version needs its install count updated separately. Hope this helps.

Brian K. Lingard VE3YI, Ab2JI, B.. A., C. T. M.