Re: customer service jobs

Veronica Kirk

It was bought out by Spheris, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:00 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] customer service jobs

Carolyn and List:

I googled Edix because I was interested in the typing jobs from home and getting paid per page. I couldn't find a thing on that company. They had all of this other stuff listed. Do you know where I could possibly find something like this? Thanks in advance. If you wish to email me privately, please do. I want to bother the list with this topic any further.

Shelly

On 2/18/2019 9:09 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
Did you transcribe or edit? This was in 1997, when I left them.

Best regards,

Carolyn