Re: download manager query

Many people recommend Internet Download Manager.Have you ever tried it?
I've never used it, so can't help you using, but so far the recommendations I've heard were all from blind people.
Em 21/02/2019 17:11, Joseph Weakland escreveu:

greetings, all, I wanted to download a batch of files off a web page without having to go on the specific site to do this. Is there an accessible download manager program that will allowthis and is nvda usable?

I am trying to download a batch of files from the audiogames archive and want to know if there is a usable file manager program you can getthat will do it for you