Re: Need Rumola CRX file

Gene

Perhaps it still works if you have it installed on some machines.  But since you can't download it any longer, that implies that it is no longer available for distribution.

From: Bharat
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need Rumola CRX file

Oh no, you got me wrong. I use Rumola with Google Chrome & in there it
works as well. but for some reason, i cant't seem to get it on my
other computer. the link to the Chrome store for downloading the addon
is broken & gives a 404 error. I tried  searching for the ID for the
extension that i had mensioned in my previous mail but i can't seem to
find it on my machine. An online search for that extension ID does
come up with Rumola but i could not get any third party site for
downloading Rumola. all the sites just made me go in circles. Request
you to help.

Thank you.

bharat