Re: Is Blind Tech List Dying?

Beth

We do have a techtalk chat thing so you can add that if you want, and if you do, depending on your email client, it would be smart to use filtering. I'm bad with that. lol
Beth
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
On 9/2/2015 5:39 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:

I have noticed that since Sunday, message volume  on the Blind Tech list has diminished dramatically  While message volume on this list has been very high.   There have been very few messages posted on the Blind Tech list over the past two days.  Have most Blind Tech members defected to this list?  Unlike the owner of the Blind Tech list, the owner of this list is always actively involved  in ongoing threads.  But like other list members, I would like to see more in the way of tech discussions and less in the way of idel chit-chat.  Hopefully, a separate list will be created to handle the banter so that the main list can concentrate on answering serious tech-related inquiries.  Again, many thanks to Carlos for doing such a great job.  Now he’ll probably ban me.  LOL!

Gerald