Re: Removing A Suspension

Mohamed

If it lasts for an abnormal amount of time, you can also contact Dropbox support and they might lift the ban for you, which is what happened when my links were banned for over three months at one point.

On 2/26/2019 7:59 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi James,

Thank you very much for checking on that and providing that information.
Book: a utensil used to pass time while waiting for the computer repairman
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Removing A Suspension

Hi Mike,

I looked around at the drop box community and it said in part...

First bans are usually 24 hours, then 72 hours and each one is longer.

“There’s no way to get around that other than waiting it out or paying for an upgrade.”

So it Sounds like you may have to wait until tomorrow.

Regards and so many thanks for all of your help,

James B