Re: Removing A Suspension

Mohamed

If it lasts for an abnormal amount of time, you can also contact Dropbox support and they might lift the ban for you, which is what happened when my links were banned for over three months at one point.

On 2/26/2019 7:59 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi James,

Thank you very much for checking on that and providing that information.
Take care.  Mike.  Sennt from my iBarstool.
Book: a utensil used to pass time while waiting for the computer repairman
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Removing A Suspension

Hi Mike,

I looked around at the drop box community and it said in part...

First bans are usually 24 hours, then 72 hours and each one is longer.

“There’s no way to get around that other than waiting it out or paying for an upgrade.”

So it Sounds like you may have to wait until tomorrow.

Regards and so many thanks for all of your help,

James B

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 5:48 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi Travis,

Well, as they say, S**T happens!  LOL  LOL  Thank you very much for taking the time to look for that information and trying to help me out.  I'll check my Dropbox account in the morning to see if it's back to normal.  I did create a support ticket so, we'll see what kind of answers will result from that.  Thanks again.
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:41 PM

I think a first time suspention is about 24 hours, with the second one at 72 hours, and expanding each time.

I couldn't find an answer for you either on actual steps.

See if it works again after a day I guess.

Sorry man.

Travis

On 2/26/2019 4:31 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi Marcio,

It wasn't anyone's fault except my own.  I should have known this might happen and used SendSpace links from the start.  Please don't you or anyone feel bad or guilty about downloading something I gave you permission to download.  Thank you for taking time to help me resolve the problem.
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:10 PM

Hi Mike,
I was googling around to see if I could find any article or something like that that could help you out with this, but unfortunately I didn't find anything at all.
Since I contributed to this sad event, please accept my apologies and I hope you can get your Dropbox account back soon.
Em 26/02/2019 19:57, Mike B. escreveu:
Hi All,

As y'all know my Dropbox account was suspended but, they state in the email that if this is your first suspension you can remove it by visiting your Account.  Well, I've visited my account and can't find anything about removing suspensions.  If anyone knows how this is done, would you please tell me how to do it?!  I've been to the website / my account using different browsers and versions of Jaws thinking I wasn't seeing with one version or browser or another several times but, nothing!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.