Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 8:08 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is Blind Tech List Dying?

Hi,
Not carlos, but I'm kind of the tester of everything. The chat
group is already created. As for blindtech, I agree. Its more
like the silent drama tech. LOL! And I agree, our admin actually
cares, unlike over there, whenever they feel like, an admin note
appears. But that's pretty much it.

Sent from a BrailleNote