Re: Help Needed Please, Battery is not charging when plugged in. status of battery power is reading 0% available plugged-in not charging.

rhonda

Good evening Brian.
Would it be an inconvenience for you tonight if we were able to work
on the comp on Monday?
Had a long day and a much longer one on the next few days.
definitely wan't to get the problem solved.
Thank you for being understanding if you will be!

On 2/27/19, rhonda via Groups.Io <bryeghtstar=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sorry didn't read your last entire reply message.
Using Windows 7, & JAWS 1 5.
On 2/27/19, rhonda via Groups.Io <bryeghtstar=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
ok, 7:00 it is! I'm in Jersey.

On 2/26/19, Brian Zolo <bzolo@wowway.com> wrote:
Hey there, Rhonda, sure great hearing from you and hey, there's nothing
wrong with not being tech savvy! I'm blessed to be able to assist you!
There's no problem with you not having an account with dell. Let's
shoot
for Wednesday evening, February 27th, 2019 at 7 P.M. eastern time. Now
if
you're in another part of the country, let me know and I'll be flexible
and
work around you and whatever time works best for you! Are you a jaws
user?
No problem if you're not but if you are, I can tandem into your machine
and
I always make sure to describe what I'm doing as we go along as I help
others with computer problems as this is a good given passion and love
that
I have that of being able to help resolve computer problems for both
blind
and sighted friends. You have an awesome day and don't hesitate to give
me
a call during the day if you have any questions. If you ever need to
e-mail
me during the day, my work e-mail address is brian.c.zolo.civ@mail.mil.
work for the department of defense and provide customer service and
support
to our war fighters and those of our coalition partners Australia,
Canada,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. You're welcome to e-mail me or call
me
at any time if I'm on a call leave me a voice mail message and I'll be
happy
to return your call. See you tomorrow night at 7 P.M. BZ!