Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Thoughts on using groups.io Wiki to post resources

Hi,
If we’re taking votes here I vote for either sending it to the group regularly or both. while it’s true that the group page might streamline things think of it this way if it’s in the form of an email people could archive it for offline reference a bit easier for later review when they might find themselves in a situation where online access might temporarily not be available.
Just my two cents (smiles).
Robin