Re: Diskpart

Jaffar Sidek

You don't run diskpart with the run dialog.  To run diskpat, you need admin permissions.  Type cmd on the windows search box, then press the context menu key  and arrow down to "run as administrator".  Then you can invoke diskpart.  Cheers!

On 3/1/2019 11:40 AM, Allen West wrote:
Hi All,
I have been asked to help someone reinstall Win10, because he locked
himself out and forgot his password for his MS account as well as his
email account. Microsoft told me to use DiskPart. Iwent to the Run
Diabog and typed diskpart on my computer to look at it. I know that I
need an 8 or sixteen GB flash drive. How is this sent to the drive? I
would like to know before I try it.

Thanks much

Allen