No Sound on Videos in Firefox

Abbie Taylor

I noticed just this morning that I don’t get any sound on videos from YouTube that I try to watch on Firefox. I’ve checked the volume for FireFox in the sound settings, and it’s up to 60. Videos work find in Chrome, so there must be some sort of a glitch in Firefox. I prefer to use Firefox over Chrome because of its ease in accessing bookmarks, so short of copying and pasting a link to a YouTube video from Firefox to Chrome, I’d appreciate any suggestions for fixing this. I’m using Windows 10 with NVDA.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...