From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 4:39 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Computer Friends, What is the command I need to use tofind out the size of a "Thumb Dribe"

Yes it is.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: March 4, 2019 1:45 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I think the insert + tab keystroke is a JAWS command.

On 3/3/2019 9:21 PM, Gene wrote:

I can't check it now, but I doubt that will work.  I'll check later this evening.

Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2019 7:55 PM

Hi!

Plug in your pin drive!

Then, go to that drive on your computer, and press Insert+Tab.

You will hear the space you have on that drive!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10