From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of george b
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 9:02 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MLB on iPhone Question

The app is free so download it and then it will ask you when you open open it to put in your user name and password associated to your MLB subscription. The same user and password you used on the internet page.

Then the app is really easy to use.

I have been using it for years and it is totally accessible with v o.