Re: how to update my Chrome browser.

Greg Wocher

Hello,
When you hear this notification hit either shift plus F6 or F6 to get to the notification. Once you get to the notification it should allow you to update chrome. Also you can open up the chrome menu with alt and arrow up till you hear the help menu. Arrow into the help menu and the first item should be about chrome. Hit enter on this. Chrome should automatically start updating after several seconds. You should be able to tab around a bit in this screen to find whether its updating or not.

Greg Wocher

On Mar 4, 2019, at 1:11 PM, Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

Hi all.
I am using windows ten and jaws 2019. I keep getting notifications that my chrome browser is out of date. How do I update the chrome browser? Jim