Re: The iPhone Mail App

Donna

Hi Allen,

Open the mail app. Tap the “back” button until you get to the list of all the mailboxes. In the upper right is an “Edit” button. Tap on this. In the lower left you will find “new mailbox.” Tap on this. At the top you will find an edit box in which she can give the New mailbox a name. Swipe once & you will hear “mailbox location.” Swipe once & you will find a button. Tap on this. A list of mailboxes will be displayed. Choose where she wants the new mailbox i.e Yahoo. Tap “save” in the upper right.

Donna

I All,

I was trying help a friend create a folder using the mail app on the
iPhone. I've tried everything I can think of trying with no success.
Would any of you know how? O yeah, I almost forgot, I have Gmail and
she has Yahoo, just in case that makes a difference.

Thanks much

Allen