Re: Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

Janet Gross

Hi Everyone,

Here are some email commands I got from the mod Gene.

I just keep these commands on my computer, and refer back to them as needed.

Here is a list of the available e-mail commands:

To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an email to:

TechTalk+digest@groups.io

To receive individual messages instead of digests, send an email to:

TechTalk+single@groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web),send an email to:

TechTalk+nomail@groups.io

Contacting The Group Owner

To contact the owners of this group, send an email to:

TechTalk+owner@groups.io

Thank you Gene,

Hope this helps.

Janet