Re: How and where do I turn on my gps on my IPhone 6?

ratshtron <northstar1950@...>

on your first page, you should have maps on the top line third applet. double tap on that and that will open the google maps. you may need to turn tracking on but follow the prompts. i also had to find where to turn voice so i could hear turn by turn instrucions.

Legend has it that on Friday 11/13/2015 04:14 PM, Bill Koppelmann said:
Hi Everyone,
I did get my IPhone 6 today, but I'm absolutely flumuxed as to how to turn on the gps or whatever they call it so you can use blindsquare and around me and such apps?
Many thanks,
bill