Re: Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

Janet Gross

Hi Carlos,

I sent out my previous message before I seen this one.  Sorry about that.  This is great info to have.  Thank you! 

Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 2:22 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

FYI, these addresses are also displayed in the message footers.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:15 PM

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

Well, lots of us it is a pain as most of us cannot remember their password and I think you have to log in? I know when I go no mail and have to go up there 99 percent of the time I don’t know my password and have to jump through all kind of loops . If I knew how to go no mail by sending an email from my mail client like you would do to unsubscribe or subscribe I would do it that way. But I don’t and when I do I have to go to the site and try to login and it starts all over. JST

Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:06 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

Unfortunately, this is my own fault for not initially thinking of the poll so everyone is catching up and responding to the original message.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:00 PM

Hello folks, I don't think all understand what Carlos has going on here we have a pole feature on this website, Which allows you to click a link and check the radio box and then hit the vote now button. So why don't we try to do that, instead of replying to all these messages and having a big fat discussion. If anybody needs help I am available for life phone calls that the information below.

Joseph Hudson

Email

I device support

Telephone

joseph.hudson89 Facebook

Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On Nov 13, 2015, at 12:59 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Polls are a beta feature of groups.io so this is a good way to test it.

1. Use the Wiki for this kind of information
2. Send the list directly to the group on a schedule
3. Do both
4. I have no opinion one way or the other

Vote Now

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.