From: Chris G
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] USB Dectalk question

You can get them from www.axsol.com

There is a step by step text file included.  You connect the dectalk to the pc, then find it in device manager under other and select update drivers from the context menu.  then point to the folder where the drivers are unzipped on your computer.

That should get you pointed in the right direction.

On 3/5/2019 3:27 PM, Kay Malmquist wrote:
Hi Chris,
Here I go again.  Where do I find the Access Solutions drivers?  This DecTalk was bought from someone a while back and I don't have any other info for it.  Also, once I find the driver, how do I install it?  Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

Till we speak again,
may the warm winds of Heaven
blow softly upon your house,
may the great spirit bless all who enter there,
may your moccasins make happy tracks in many snows,
And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.