Re: Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

Carlos

Okay, I have added the addresses for the main list to the message footers as well.

----- Original Message -----
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

Hello,
No. Only the owner's added, pretty much. And a link to unsubscribe, but again, that requires log in.

To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Friday, November 13, 2015 9:02 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

I added the addresses for the chat group to the footers myself as a reminder. For some reason I assumed that the addresses for the main group were automatically included as well. I thought I remembered seeing them at one point, but I could be wrong.
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:37 PM

Hello,
Yes, it would be nice to have the main list, above or below the chat info. I know, some of us can modify the address, however, not everyone can.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 13 Nov 2015, at 8:29 p.m., Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, on 2nd look at it the no mail is just for the chat group not one for the normal list. So nice to have these links for the chat group but nothing for the normal group.
Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:25 PM
Thanks for some reason never got that far down. Now that is nice!
Thanks,
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:22 PM
FYI, these addresses are also displayed in the message footers.
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:15 PM
Well, lots of us it is a pain as most of us cannot remember their password and I think you have to log in? I know when I go no mail and have to go up there 99 percent of the time I don't know my password and have to jump through all kind of loops . If I knew how to go no mail by sending an email from my mail client like you would do to unsubscribe or subscribe I would do it that way. But I don't and when I do I have to go to the site and try to login and it starts all over. JST
Thanks,
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:06 PM
Unfortunately, this is my own fault for not initially thinking of the poll so everyone is catching up and responding to the original message.
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:00 PM
Hello folks, I don't think all understand what Carlos has going on here we have a pole feature on this website, Which allows you to click a link and check the radio box and then hit the vote now button. So why don't we try to do that, instead of replying to all these messages and having a big fat discussion. If anybody needs help I am available for life phone calls that the information below.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
https://www.facebook.......com/joseph.hudson.9404
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@yahoo.com
On Nov 13, 2015, at 12:59 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
A new poll has been created:
Polls are a beta feature of groups.io so this is a good way to test it.
1. Use the Wiki for this kind of information
2. Send the list directly to the group on a schedule
3. Do both
4. I have no opinion one way or the other
Vote Now
Sent from a Braille Sense

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.