From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 2:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How Long Does It Take to Download An App to the iPhone?

Hi Chris,

I am definitely on my home WIFI--high speed cable.

On 3/6/2019 2:45 PM, Cristóbal wrote:
Cant' recall having dealt with an issue like that. Curious... Are you on WIFI or the data connection when you're downloading? IF on WIFI, have you tried downloading via your cell plan instead? Caveat about high data usage and keeping in mind whatever data plan your paying for in mind. By any chance is it the reverse? You accidentally have your WIFI turned off and are on data?
I have the app store disabled for purchases and updates while on cellular data. There isn't an app or update I need so bad that I have to blow through my data plan for. On the off chance I might find myself out and about and need to access the app store to download or buy an app, it's easy enough to enable data at that time.
Anyway, just a thought.