From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Curtis Delzer
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is it going to be possible to use Blue Tooth with my hearing aids for calls using my iPhone SE?

there is also the blind hearing aid list which is a huge wealth of information, with personal anecdotes.

On 3/6/2019 12:23 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
Thanks. That is useful information, Jim. I am compiling information to
see what I have to do. The audiologist was going to talk to the Oticon
engineers, but it could be he'd need to talk to Apple.

Best regards,

Carolyn