From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:17 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

Okay, I have added the addresses for the main list to the message footers as
well.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Friday, November 13, 2015 9:02 pm
freeware? #poll

I added the addresses for the chat group to the footers myself as a
reminder. For some reason I assumed that the addresses for the main
group were automatically included as well. I thought I remembered seeing
them at one point, but I could be wrong.