Re: Creating a Website Using JAWS

Abbie Taylor

Mystic access at http://www.mysticaccess.com offers a course on how to build and maintain a website with Wordpress. The instructor is totally blind. She walks you through all the steps from setting up your site to creating posts and pages and even covers security and other issues. She recommends hiring someone to help you with initial set-up if you're feeling overwhelmed. She and I can recommend someone if you decide to go that route. The course costs $99.00, but it's well worth it, and I highly recommend it. Good luck.