From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Holly
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2019 9:11 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] writing checks?

With all the online payment options available now, I only have to write one
or two checks a year.

However, if you are not into doing that, there are check guides available.

I, myself, have a check printing program on my computer. When setting up
the program, you scan your signature into the program and it even prints
your signature on the checks that it prints. You use only blank check
paper, so very secure that way. No checks laying around with your bank
info.

Holly